My New Baby!

FZ6Raven

Well after a long two and a half weeks I finally picked up my brand spankin new bike. LOVE IT. 250km on the first day... going to be riding all of today too. Planning to have this bike broken in by the end of this weekend.

Attachments

MikeN02

Grats! Do a write up on the differences when you get that rare chance of not being on the bike.

WenMark

Yes Congrats..looks good...maybe monster will give you a stipend since you now advertise for them...lol:rolleyes:

jotapeh

Well after a long two and a half weeks I finally picked up my brand spankin new bike. LOVE IT. 250km on the first day... going to be riding all of today too. Planning to have this bike broken in by the end of this weekend.
Ah dude that was your bike sitting at Kahuna in the showroom??

Very handsome bike.. that pic does not do it justice... I was thinking to myself "damn this sold tag"

Newmason

I hope they are paying you for the free advertisement! If not peel them stickers off!? Great looking bike though. Not a fan of the Monster logo's on there but there drinks sure are addicting

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Great looking bike! :rockon: The new ZX6R has gotten such favorable reviews, that I would be hard pressed not to get one myself.

ksanbon

Congrats!

Different bikes, but I'm looking forward to some type of comparison.

husker525

Nice bike!! I am more a fan of the graphics than the drink...oh, except the Purple Assault one....I run around like crazy for 1.5 hours then need a nap....Kind of like when I ride my bike...Enjoy!!!

rjsantana20

Nice! How about some more pics, homeboy!

FZ6Raven

Well I'm on my phone right now I'll make sure to post a comparison sometime next week. But so far I have picked up 425km in 2 days. I LOVE this bike. And ill definitely post some more pics soon... Really haven't gotten a chance to take many :p