My first riding vid

kevin8198

Elite Member

y0uki11edkenny

Definitely, wish I had the cash flow to get the Contour GPS or Contour+ also, then it would be ON for for sick riding videos!! I got a lot more awesome footage last weekend so I am going to have to re-do my video to add some better footage. The one here is cool but I had very little footage to work with. Maybe I'll use the same song and have some slow moving action and then go into a way more up tempo song and throw in the hard riding action!:cool:

ya it was I was going to the the Contour GPS but i had a 20% coupon at Hinshaws motorcycles and got my GoPro for $250 but if I would of waited 1 more month i could of got the Contour for dirt cheap. I got some bad ass golfing shots so far. and i have only done a couple shots on my bike with it facing me and mounted on the tank but this was going to and from work so i got a ton of me sitting in wonderful traffic lol

y0uki11edkenny

here is a video nothing special it was one video and i put music over it also its at 4x together using my GoPro

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBcTqipUnd4]Fz6r GoPro facing me - YouTube[/ame]

y0uki11edkenny

Haha, that's cool. Funny it looked like you kept looking at the camera. I like your taste in Music, Swedish House Mafia right?

Ya and hopefully its within the copyright laws to overlay the music on top of it facebook wouldn't allow it lol i thought the music went good with the video at 4x speed :D

kevin8198

Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

kevin8198

Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

kevin8198

Elite Member