My dear friends

WenMark

Hey guys I know I have been absent as of late, but I have been so busy with teaching high school, & coaching football and wrestling. Now that I have a little break I just wanted to update you. I with much regret will not leave entirely as I love reading the posts always on here, but today I traded my FZ6R on an 2007 FJR with low miles (good price) and good condition. It was a hell of a deal I just could not pass up. I rode her home and she is sweet. I love the power and feel of the bigger bike. I am also a bigger guy 230lbs so I wanted a bigger bike and this fits me perfectly. I really like Yamaha products and wanted to stay in the family. I will miss my little blue machine as she carved up some good mountain terrain and was very dependable. The FZ6R is a great bike and I think Yamaha did well by her albeit would like to see them put a few more ponies back in. Guys have a safe and wonderful Christmas and Holiday season and I will see you on the boards and on the roads. Happy trails!!:)

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Detrich

congrats mark! and, good to see you back online... :)

with all the ppl selling/ trading in their 8's, it's just making me love mine more... <lol> well, i did get her some things for x-mas- ie tank grip and seat cowl. but, i'm still waiting on the cowl to arrive. :p

happy holidays as well... :)

M

mas4489

That is sweet, definitely changes what im thinking about for the next bike

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Bigevildoer

It's a very nice machine. I sat on one of those the other day at the dealership... no clutch! That turn me off! :banghead:
Depends on the VFR... not all are semi-automatic. I rode one during one of those test drive days and thought it was a really nice ride. A little buzzy, but not too bad. When you hit 6K RPM hang on...

DragonBlu

Congats on the FJR. You are going to like that shaft drive. No worries,there are plenty of us to carry on the tradition of the "little blue machine".:)

WenMark

Thanks guys appreciate all the good comments...This model I bought has a clutch. I love the ride.

iSpoolin

looks good! I can't wait till its upgrade time for me :)