My Coffee Is Mud Coffee

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

roundhouse

i like the way you make coffee. my wife *****es as I go through a bag in 5 days. after its brewed I pour it back into the filter and the wet grounds and let it filter down through again.

try it, it really helps with the flavor and the strength of the coffee. love the italian roast. also love their sumatran which is also a very strong blen. slightly less acidic but still very good.

DragonBlu

You want strong coffee, go to Sweden. I had a cup there a couple years ago that went through me like hydrochloric acid. Tasted great!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

roundhouse

we were in the Dominican over ThanksGiving. i drank a triple espresso with breakfast everyday i was there. and sometimes a single at the bar in the eve.

knightmare

COFFEE.... My fuel.... Ever since I got a kurg I've been drinking coffee like crazy.... It's so easy and quick to make....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

knightmare

I gave it up when I started eating healthy and working out. I drink water 99% of the time now.

I mainly gave it up because I drink sugar w coffee not coffee w sugar if u get my drift.

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk

Lol... I only drink water and coffee.... And every once in a great while a rockstar.... But I drink coffee black.... And no sugar.... Just black and bitter.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member