Mw3

Spitfire

Saw a BF3 post so thought I'd start a MW3 post =D

SpitfireT85 is my PSN ID.... Anyone else getting the game? If so add me and we'll have to learn it together!

Nov. 8th!

TokenSSDD

I usually get them the day they come out and I've been fortunate enough to have off the day after every time...;)

My PSN is TokenSSDD shoot me a request and we'll play sometime.

CrazyCawi

I think I might pass on it this time....well see. Every time I say that and end up buying it later anyways....

Im digging the fact if you damage 3 people in spawn within a certain amount of time you get kicked

yfz6r

The CODs seem too similar to me. Don't get me wrong, they are great fun but I own MW1 and play the newer ones when people come over. I get tired of the competiveness of the online community in shooting games. I like to kick back and do what I want in games which is why I'm really looking forward to Skyrim and Skyward Sword.
I will be trying Battlefield 3 when I go somewhere or have company though. Also, Forza has sparked my interest, but in the past, I've seen that forza goes down in price very quickly so I'll wait till it is $30.

freshflex

I love the call of duty's. I been playing since the original call of duty came out for the computer. I will deffinitely be picking this game up! I been playing the hell out of black ops and am starting to get a little bored with it. My gamertag is freshFlex and I'm pretty competative so if you are also, hit me up!

kevin8198

Elite Member

Spitfire

Speaking of Skyrim, I've never played any of the Oblivion series and neither has my wife, but she loved FFXIV and the FF on the Wii... Do you think she'd like Skyrim?

Spitfire

Ugh I went to preorder it yesterday at bestbuy, sold out. The preorder hardened edition for the PS3 is sold out in NA and Canada. I'll have to go the 8th and try to get a regular inventory off the shelf or just get a regular edition and then the elite package separate... just a waste of $10.00. =/

behindXgrnXeyes

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l6FAiE5xCc&feature=channel_video_title]Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Strike Packages Behind the Scenes Video - YouTube[/ame]

herf

I have been playing cod from day 1 vcod and cod2 (was cal-m for both games..) were the best,now the game takes no skill what so ever,just a bunch of terrible kids camping in corners and spraying ..Activation just keeps pumping out cod's just to make the money..never updating them to fix patch's ect...call of duty is dead competitively!!!!! if you can't aim for crap call of duty is for you !!!
look into the new counter strike cs:go

Spitfire

Just preordered mine. Went to Bestbuy, sold out of Hardened preorders, along with gamefly and amazon.com. Preordered the "cheap" version along with the Elite thing... Can't wait!!!