Moving On From FZ6R...

Detrich

Dynamic Stability Control, also known as traction control, which electronically increases cornering handling stability by controlling wheel spin when the front & rear tires are rotating at different speeds. :)

rskinz6r

well kinda sad but my deal for my bike fell through so im back to square one. Gonna post it on craigslist and see how that goes. If not I will see what trade in will look like, and if none of those work the 6R will stay with me....so well see...

rskinz6r

hey had a question for anyone. So im gonna go to some dealers tomorrow and just see what trade in value would be. Would it help also that i have an extended warranty or will it make no difference? thought about just cancelling it so i dont have to worry about it but not sure...

cobra94563

I sold my '09 fz6r a few months ago and went with a '12 street triple R.
At my age, riding position takes priority. For street riding, it just rips. The STR is too fun.

But I love the look of sport bikes. but it's not the type of riding I mostly do. Good luck finding the right bike for you.

Warranty? if you have low miles, you might consider cancelling. If you have a lot of miles, a buyer might see value in having the warranty.

Detrich

It will sell on CL. Just have to be patient. Sometimes it can take several months before the right buyer shoes up. Check KBB and Nada for used values. If a dealer gives u close to that then u can consider it. Otherwise, usually private sale is better. GL and hang in there. :)