Motorcycle Transport Service?

indian9990

Hi,
I recently moved from CO to TX and left my bike at my parents house.
I thought about selling it and getting a new one but I like my bike too much :D :D

My car doesn't have a tow hitch otherwise I would have moved it with me. Does anyone know of any transportation service or any way to get my bike down here?

If so,
any idea on costs?

Thanks,
Indian

latony007

I work for a company that does third party logistics and we have a provider that does it. They pick-up on Motorcycle pallets and move it in a covered van. they are a pro gig though so they are not the cheapest option. You can find several bid boards you can post on to say i will pay X amount for this move and then carriers call you on it but its a lot more shakey. Last time i checked TX to CA i think it was around 4 or 5 hundred.

Fizzer6R

Uship should not be that much, I've done it a couple times with success, your cost should be about 0.25-0.33 a mile. If you put a listing up there, at first you will get high bids from shippers hoping you just take one, you won't get the good low bids until literally last day or hours before the end, be patient.

If you don't want to bother with a uship auction, haulbikes is running a promo Winter Shipping Special $575 from anywhere, to anywhere
Motorcycle Shipping Costs | Motorcycle Shipping Prices

Last edited: