motorcycle superstore sucks !

W

whatever

i never did tell you guys, but when i ordered the motion pro sync tool from them they threw in a box 4 times the size with hardly any cusion stuff.

and when the ups guy handed me the box the tool was boucing around inside... so i knew this was not good.

so when i opened the box 3 of the long clear viles where sicking out of the tool. i sent the tool back i don't think i wil order from them anymore there jerks. lowclass to boot !

i reordered thru dennis kirk and they shipped the tool the way it should of been shipped in the 1st place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Detrich

i've noticed some sub-par packing from them on a few orders too every once in a blue moon... when i ordered knee sliders they put 2 left ones in a box that had clearly been opened a million times and bounced around. but, when i contacted them, they credited me the order and replaced the items promptly without any questions asked...

most vendors will time-to-time have a bump or two. but, motorcycle superstore will honor & replace any good damaged in shipping- even tho, yes, it shouldn't happen to begin with. it's frustrating, but i'd say give them another chance to make good on it.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
That's the first negative remark I have seen for Motorcycle Superstore. I have ordered from them several times, and each time things came in great condition. I have even sent things back and never had any hassle.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
W

whatever

no there low class... my return was pending for 5 days i called today and they are going to credit my card..... 100 tool should not just be throw in a box i don't care what you guys say.

take my money else where !

owldaddy

I have purchased many items from them over the years. I have only had 1 problem, and that concerned the Puig shield that didn't fit the FZ6R. It was the one made for the XJ6, which is different. I sent it back with a note letting them know that they should not just put it back on the shelf, that it did not fit, even though it was supposed to fit the 6R. I also noted that the package had been opened, which led me to believe that it was sent back for the same reason I sent it back. I did get credit for the purchase, (that took a couple weeks) but not the shipping charge. I noticed that shortly after I sent it back, they pulled it from their web site. I guess the note I sent caused them to take another look at that shield and come to the conclusion that it was designed for a different machine. All in all, they have provided good service, I have gotten many good deals from them over the years. 1 incident over the dozens of orders I have made isn't to bad. It would have been nice if they had refunded the shipping charge as well, since it wasn't my fault that the part ordered didn't fit. I'll just have to eat the $7 I guess. Make of it what you will.

MikeN02

Only ordered from them a few times but I ordered 2 yamaha shirts in medium.

1 of them was correct but the other one was labeled a medium on the tag with the plastic thing and sticker but on the shirt tag inside it said it was a large.

So i'm stuck with a shirt that is a bit big on me but I have no complaints really.

porky45

Only ordered from them a few times but I ordered 2 yamaha shirts in medium.

1 of them was correct but the other one was labeled a medium on the tag with the plastic thing and sticker but on the shirt tag inside it said it was a large.

So i'm stuck with a shirt that is a bit big on me but I have no complaints really.
that sounds like a manufacturer error, not an error on their part.

Detrich

credit card credits also take longer to process than purchases. this is because of the issuing credit card banks- not because of the vendors. and, this is true for all vendors.

this is why why you buy something it shows up on your account right away, but credits can take anywhere from 5 to 7 days to appear...

your frustration is well understood. i feel that way too when my order is botched. but, it's ok. you shouldn't order from them if you aren't satisfied. we all have different levels of what we are willing to tolerate...

W

whatever

like i said they took a 100 dollar tool, but in a box 5 times as big with one small air bag that didn't do much.... that thing was packed so bad 3 out of the 4 vials came out of the tool.

also had my bike apart at the time so i had to leave down for couple more days.... dennis kirk is pretty fast and the part was 5 dollars cheaper anyway and not broke.

sent like they knew what they were doing.

JonKerr

Elite Member

CtrlAltDl

Sorry to hear that, but I can say I've always good luck with them and no issues so far.

W

whatever

have no way to post a link with web tv, but here's the part number if you
goggle it.

08-0411 motion pro sync tool

W

whatever

you will also need to get 4 plastic vacum adapters size 5/32, i could not find ones that were a straight run.

so i had to buy the ones at autozone that were shaped in a T and i just blocked off the center one. i used the 4 rubber caps that came with the tool to block off the adapters.

the bike runs much better once you sync the thottle bodies.

you don't need extra metal 6mm adapters that they sell for yamaha...... are model are all set you just need the plastic vacum ones. $4.00 for 2 sets

6R Blackout

Motorcyle Superstore

I have ordered from them 3 times and haven't had any problems with packing or shipping. Everything was prompt and the shipping boxes were brand new. All in all I have had good dealings with them.:Flash:

motoneta123

I orderer a AGV helmet size M and got a size L (it was broken),t hey do not exchange anything you must return/place new order & wait for refund (it took too long really) but at least i got my $ back, cause 2nd order took longer for delivery & how the 1st helmet looked i suspect they didn't have the right size in stock and just shipped a previously returned item