Motorcycle Slide Tackle

Fizzer6R

wrong place wrong time! :mad:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM8BtPNdASk&feature=player_embedded]‪Motorcycle Slide Tackle‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

roadrat

Pretty gnarly.. glad it wasn't me!

Crocop43

Not to sound like. Jerk but did u guys hear someone crying at the end? I bet that hurt like hell

b_who

Yeah sounded like a painful moan
The dude looked like had a jacket helment gloves and jeans so id bet his legs are hurting
Dudes lucky he dident end up in a rail after but damn that looks painfull

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

txjames

Elite Member

stevet

Yes, I know there are an awful lot of guys that love canyon carving. When ever you don't have full control of your bike you are taking a chance. When you push the limits there is zero room left for error. Always be prepared to react to anything unexpected that comes up. Our public roads are not a Grand Prix track. It's obvious the speed limit was exceeded. If all of a sudden you see a cop you'd slow down real fast and straighten your act up. Why? Because you already know it's illegal. Right now there are at least 2 of those guys thinking I wish I hadn't done that. Learn from the guys that make the mistakes and don't do what they do. That's one of the things that make smart people smart.

kevin8198

Elite Member

Bloke

Dude needs to learn how to ride. Leaning way too much over, looked like he was counter leaning the bike like a moto-x rider, that combined with speed ruined someone elses day :(

I'd be pissed!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk