Motorcycle Picture Game

Dustin600

I got this idea from a Jeep Patriot forum and thought maybe you guys might like it. It’s open to anyone with a motorcycle using this forum. I know something similar has already been done before...

The idea is to name a place or thing to take a picture of your bike next to. The first person to go out, take the picture and post it to the thread wins the challenge. They get to choose the next challenge, and name a location or thing to take a picture next to. If the challenge isn’t met after 24 hours then another challenge has to be named.

Keep in mind to use common sense. Don’t make the next challenge impossible, dangerous or involve illegal activities. Try to go out and get a new picture that satisfies the challenge, not pull from an existing archive of pictures. Does that all make sense? If you think it might be cool to try, then take a picture of your motorcycle next to a big tree.

JSP

Super Moderator
I got this idea from a Jeep Patriot forum and thought maybe you guys might like it. It’s open to anyone with a motorcycle using this forum. I know something similar has already been done before...

The idea is to name a place or thing to take a picture of your bike next to. The first person to go out, take the picture and post it to the thread wins the challenge. They get to choose the next challenge, and name a location or thing to take a picture next to. If the challenge isn’t met after 24 hours then another challenge has to be named.

Keep in mind to use common sense. Don’t make the next challenge impossible, dangerous or involve illegal activities. Try to go out and get a new picture that satisfies the challenge, not pull from an existing archive of pictures. Does that all make sense? If you think it might be cool to try, then take a picture of your motorcycle next to a big tree.
Yeah we have done it before but these things seem to die out fairly quick... We have lots of new member though so lets see if it picks up steam this time! :cool:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

6R Blackout

Sounds like a good idea I will participate I may already have a photo of my bike next to something might not win but I can try! Ok, so its next to the house with my truck in the back ground and almost by a tree!

Attachments

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

6R Blackout

not tring to take your win away from you but does that count as a tree? or a bush? lol
Actually one is a bush and the other is a type of tree grown down here in the south called a Crape Myrtle, they are pretty to look at when they bloom but the little flowers stain everything, personally I hate em.

So technically my bike is next to a bush thats next to a tree which is by my truck! HA HA, beat that! LOL! just kidding.:D

Speaking of which "Who decides a winner"?

6R Blackout

Good question. I guess it would be the person who set up the contest?

Sent from my one and only iPhone using Tapatalk
Guess we will have to wait and see who decides:cool:

Dustin600

I figured the winner would be the first to post a picture satisfying the challenge. So if you're asking me I'd say the winner is 6R Blackout because its not photoshopped. I do appreciate your efforts though, JT-FZ6R-2012!

So whats the next challenge then 6R Blackout?

6R Blackout

Next picture challenge!!

Ok the next challenge is a picture of your bike next to a body of water (lake or river) with a mountain in the background!

Dustin600

Bam! Susquehanna River.

Next challenge... a picture of your bike with an alternative energy source in the background. ie wind power, solar power, nuclear power...

6R Blackout

Bam! Susquehanna River.

Next challenge... a picture of your bike with an alternative energy source in the background. ie wind power, solar power, nuclear power...
Great picture, more than I expected when I made up the challenge. Awsome love the view!

6R Blackout

I know someone is up to the challenge!:wav:

bleedinblue

Elite Member