Motorcycle Awareness Video

Bikegirl88

It has started already here in Toronto. There have been 3 bikers that I know of that have neen struck by cars in the past week and a half.

I like this video from the UK. I hope that it is not a repost!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-EDJj-gu2Q]YouTube - THINK BIKER TV commercial[/ame]

Superfly

Traffic here in the GTA is just crazy...I've been hit twice and wrote off two cars in the last 18 months...both were rear-enders on the 400 series hyways. Traffic is my basic fear when it comes to motorcycling. I just try to go north to get away from the heaviest traffic...

Bigevildoer

Traffic here in the GTA is just crazy...I've been hit twice and wrote off two cars in the last 18 months...both were rear-enders on the 400 series hyways. Traffic is my basic fear when it comes to motorcycling. I just try to go north to get away from the heaviest traffic...
You're right - the 400's are crazy, especially during rush hour.
Last year on the way to the airport there was a jam, no ambulance on site yet etc. Some dumbass cager rear ended a guy a touring style Harley Davidson. Rider was on the ground not moving, the rear wheel of the bike still clamped under the front bumper of the car.. the bike was still vertical..

JSP

Super Moderator
That reminds me of this....

A ride to forget

A motorcycle is sandwiched between a car and a truck after an accident July 9 in Jefferson, Wis. The impact of a car driven by a 21-year-old woman landed the motorcycle driver in the bed of the pickup truck that was parked in front of him at a stoplight. There were no serious injuries.