moto911.com---Two thumbs up

CrazyCawi

So by popluar demand A few peeps tell me I need to ditch this massive fender wing behind the undertail. SOOOOO I ventured to do it and I set out to find the best looking fender IMO. Speed tactics I though sucked, targa was decent but didnt do a ton for me, and competition werks and R&G tail tidy were WAY to expensive. I went with the DMP Fender eliminator, and their super bright LED arrow tail lights. The website I had never heard of, so I decieded to call in and see if they were legit. Turns out moto911.com is the website for the company that produces ALL shogun products and DMP products(Same company). They retail only business to business BUTTTT moto911.com is the indirect way to bypass retailers and buy direct ;)

Took some digging to find this website which is why I was skeptical but the service over the phone was AMAZING, they cover shipping no matter what ou order and they were over all the easiest company to deal with in ordering products.

If your searching for any Shogun or DMP products please use them, Oliver treated me very well! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Rookasaki

CC, about damn time brother. Holy hell I was about to buy you one myself!:)
Now exhaust, PCV, air filter, rear seat cowl...

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

CDN6R

I bought a Yellow F.E.(to match my bike) myself last year but I still,,have the stock rear fender on.. I still like it.:scared: Laurie