MOTO D TailLight Recall

ajones70

Mine shipped today too......

bleedinblue

Elite Member

ajones70

WOOTWOOT!! Arrived yest but no one was home so Fedex came back today and left it on porch......fingers crossed for some mild weather so maybe fit it before Spring to make sure works...also flush mount front indicators arrived in same box. Alittle disappointed as they look smoked not clear.....will see what they look like installed. If I dont like then hubby wants them on his Fazor 8 :D
Will put pics on once done.....might be soon, might be months lol weather dependant :facepalm:

bleedinblue

Elite Member

ajones70

I was kind of worried about them matching my smoked taillight, you just answered my question though.I think they will look pretty good on your bike, there's alot more white towards the front.It might balance itself on the bike.
Yes they dont look totally smoked but they are smoked. Will let u know when I get them installed......tx for your opinion:D

Ricenoodle

I thought all light was affected since i read the OP too fast, wrote the company and this is what they wrote back, good news for me cause mine is wired to all my stuff already and would hate to undo the whole thing.

"Dear Customer,
You'll need to make sure the light was purchased after December 18th, 2013, which was the batch these tail lights were affected. We have a list of people who purchased it from us that this notice was sent out. Please provide us with the name and address of the person you purchsed the bike from and we will honor the recall."