MOTO D TailLight Recall

Ravinx

Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you that we just discovered a programming error in the 2009-2014 Yamaha FZ6R sequential LED tail lights that you have purchased on or after December 18th, 2013. The error causes the last column of LEDs to not light up in sequential mode due to an incorrect timing parameter in the software.

If you have already installed or planning to install this item regardless of the error, you can temporarily disable the sequential mode and have the turn signals run in non-sequential mode. It will not harm the tail light in any manner if it is operated in this mode.

We have made it a priority to get this issue fixed as soon as possible because I know the last backorder was a lengthy one. Once we get this issue resolved we will replace, at no additional cost, the light for you. You do not need to send the first unit back to us, simply keep or discard it.

Although I have no exact date for when this will be accomplished, I will be sending a follow up email at the moment the issue is corrected and replacement shipped. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you,
Harry

Motodynamic.com
10166 Olney St
El Monte, CA 91731
TEL: 626-618-2028
FAX: 626-452-9225

Riccochet

did you register your light with them or something? How did the know you bought one unless you bought it direct.

I think I bought mine off Amazon.

Ravinx

I bought mine direct. Yeas I already installed it. Only took me like 10 min install the first time

ajones70

I ordered one xmas eve and had the recall email today. As it hasnt shipped yet I opted to keep my order in place with them instead of a refund as I cant install till Spring anyway.

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member
Anyone that is willing to sell either the replacement or the used unit, I will be happy buy it off you :) $40 sounds fair to me. Preferably smoked.

bleedinblue

Elite Member