More Agressive Look

MNDZA

I don't want to start a battle, but if its really about placement, why cant you just cut off the feelers like the FZ6 guys do?? Most companies put feelers on their pegs dont they, and most people cut them off dont they??
I don't want to start a battle either, but you keep bringing up the same thing. Read my previous post. Taking off the feelers will not make up for how the pegs are placed. Our bikes are not designed to be railed the way supersports are plain and simple no matter how much you want them to be.
And even if you're hanging off the bike perfectly, there is still no comparison to a supersport bike. The same rider on both bikes will corner better with the supersport and that's why I want to switch to one.

fz6rwolf

I'm actually thinking of 1" risers, not down further lol. As for peg scraping and such, no thanks, I take curves more aggressively than my cruisers but still have significant (I think) chickenstrips. I'm not very aggressive, I open up once in awhile but really I'm pretty cautious. I like the bike for what it is, a good looking, fun, relatively light, do it all, comfortable ride. It's not best at any one thing but can do about anything you ask it to do. Commuter, it can do that, weekend twisties riding, it can do that, light sport-touring, it can do that too. There's other bikes better at each of those things but this one does a decent job at all of them.

PAJeep

I don't want to start a battle either, but you keep bringing up the same thing. Read my previous post. Taking off the feelers will not make up for how the pegs are placed. Our bikes are not designed to be railed the way supersports are plain and simple no matter how much you want them to be.
Neither are any of the roads in America so its really a mute point. Now if your taking the bike on the track obviously its a different story. If anyone is dragging on the roads they either need to A. Slow down or B. work on their technique.

cbzdel

Neither are any of the roads in America so its really a mute point. Now if your taking the bike on the track obviously its a different story. If anyone is dragging on the roads they either need to A. Slow down or B. work on their technique.

look at some deals gap pics, some guys are down so far they are dragging elbow hah!

MNDZA

look at some deals gap pics, some guys are down so far they are dragging elbow hah!
I'll drag my elbow.....when I fall off the bike :eek:

cbzdel

:eek::eek::eek:

Newmason

I for one like my chicken strips crispy and golden! :iconbeer: