More aggressive look

jermfly

Want a more aggressive look for my bike. So I want to get new handlebars for a better position. Yeah I rotated my bars to me. Works. But still not as aggressive like other sport bikes. Know any aftermarket handlebars I can get that look with? Or what I can do to get that look. And yes I USED THE SEARCH engine on the forum.

Detrich

Search for Guido's thread on his aftermarket bars. His bike is prolly about as aggressive as u'll get...

dcBear78

I think one of the ladies on here had handles bars coming straight off the triple for the look (and feel) you are after. Probably in the mod section?

IMO if you want the look and feel of a super-sport you should have bought a super-sport and got the additional ponies to go along with it.

Chucker

Dakinechick put clipons under the triple tree.

Vulpine

Want a more aggressive look for my bike. So I want to get new handlebars for a better position. Yeah I rotated my bars to me. Works. But still not as aggressive like other sport bikes. Know any aftermarket handlebars I can get that look with? Or what I can do to get that look. And yes I USED THE SEARCH engine on the forum.
The Apex clip ons look great. You can check out my profile for pictures of the FZ1 bars. My Woodcraft clip ons just arrived this past week. I should have pics up soon. They look cool. They ran $190.00 with shipping included. They have to go over the triple clamp. If you want to go under, the Apex can go either way and are adjustable.

iSpoolin

If you wanted an aggressive seating position why not just buy an SS? lol

Anywho, Dakine's way would be the MOST aggressive you can get.

joloy133

Since the Super Street-bikes article, there seems to be an ability to lower the bike without any negative effect up to 2 1/4 inches. (measuring the forks above the triple tree.) You could lower the bike and put clipons above the tree, the minimum being 1 1/2 inches. This might give you what you want w/o cutting and still have clearance for turning and etc.....