Mods so far

roidrage

I have had my bike since april 2, 2009. Technically my first bike since the one before this i had for less than three weeks and was hit by a car. I have over 14k miles on it. I have gotten two speeding tickets and i have laid it down around a corner and broke my wrist on may 31, 2009. You can see the damage if you go to my albums. Got her back together in august. I have added pig spotter mirrors, proton flush mount blinkers, Driven front and rear sprocket -1/+2, Tinted my taillight, 170/60 rear tire, tank protector, new healdlight bulb, 12v auxiliary power outlet, mount for a droid phone, spray painted windscreen, carbon fiber TBR exhaust, and last but not least my guardian bell.

Attachments

Dirtdogdan1

Hey i was just wondering how that sprocket setup worked out for your bike. Are you getting alittle more acceleration and top speed or just one or the other?

FZ6Raven

I had one of those guardian bells on mine as well... Unfortunately it only works when you're actually riding the bike. Doesn't prevent theft :( Mods are lookin great though!

Grinch79

I'm curious on your gear change as well as did the 170 crown a little more or does it look like bit wider foot print going up from the factory size?

porky45

Hey i was just wondering how that sprocket setup worked out for your bike. Are you getting alittle more acceleration and top speed or just one or the other?
you get faster acceleration and lose top speed. If you find yourself trying to shift to 7th gear with stock gearing, you'll be blown away by how quickly you fly through the gears with the -1/+2 setup.

jouatt

How do you like those mirrors? I am thinking of getting those or the R6s mirrors. How is the visibility behind you with the pig spotters?

porky45

How do you like those mirrors? I am thinking of getting those or the R6s mirrors. How is the visibility behind you with the pig spotters?
R6S Mirrors = WIN ;)

calltrex

i take the stock mirror and arm off

does the new mirror have a little arm to mount back on?

do u have to mod anything?

MikeN02

i take the stock mirror and arm off

does the new mirror have a little arm to mount back on?

do u have to mod anything?
Not sure I understand your question, but maybe JonKerr's post on installing them will answer any questions you may have.

http://www.600cc.org/forum/f89/question-mirrors-18737/index4.html#post239775
I guess when you mean "arm" you mean the bar that holds the mirror blocks? Yes they come with it, and there are also 2 bolts that you can screw the nuts on as well.

The only thing you need to mod is to drill a little hole, as mentioned in the quoted.

Fulkon

Has someone got a picture of R6s mirrors? Or better yet a pic of R6s mirror installed?

CrazyCawi

Many people here. Search my friend search :)

Fulkon

Ok cool cool. Off topic but I like your banner Cautious_Corner