Modded and did the 600 mile service today

Spunky99

Since I was doing the 600 mile service, I decided to do the mods as I removed the fairings to check the torque on all the bolts. The only thing that needed a little tightening was the exhaust bolts at the engine. The bottom bolts were fine but the top ones all needed a slight tightening.
I put on the fender eliminator, installed the front turn bubbles, new mirrors and moved the handlebars to the forward position. 10 hours later, this is what I have. (I took my sweet A$$ time). I'll take her to the Rock Store tomorrow and see how the rear shock at 7 feels like.

Attachments

Spunky99

The bubbles are pretty smooth in the air and sure are a lot more visible than the flush mounts.

Attachments

Spunky99

Ya...fake carbon fiber R6S mirrors.

Looks a lot better than the snail eye stalks that came stock....

Attachments

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

Yea I have Trojan mirrors but one broke during a move so I'm shopping for a new set. I like the carbon fiber ones a lot, probably get those ones.

porky45

The bubbles are pretty smooth in the air and sure are a lot more visible than the flush mounts.
not sure if any other bikes could pull off this look, but the yellow graphics go really well with this blinker pod. the stars and flair take away from whatever "bulkiness" these have over flushies:thumbup:.

Spunky99

Spunky99

Can you provide the links for the flush turn signals and the Mirrors that you used? Thanks.
I got them all off eBay...the lazy man's way to shop....

D2MOTO is the store black or carbon.
motorcycle parts items - Get great deals on motorcycle accessories, Motorcycle Parts Accessories items on eBay Stores!

Planetbolts for the pods
items - Get great deals on Everything, Honda items on eBay Stores!

Fender Eliminator
Customizedbikeparts
items - Get great deals on FENDER ELIMINATORS, HEEL GUARDS items on eBay Stores!

njdan

Which Mirrors did get? I see a few different ones on the site. Also what modifications did you have to do to fit the mirrors? Thanks.