MOD urls

fz6r rider

MNDZA

Any idea on the visibility those mirrors offer? They seem like they would be positioned too low and too much inside. Also, are they adjustable? I'm looking to get different mirrors. I like those, but also like some bar ends like rizoma reverse

MNDZA

I did some research and those mirrors have tons of bad reviews. Supposedly, they are useless for seeing anything. Be careful.

fz6r rider

the position it would have on our bikes wouldnt be as bad as they are in the picture our mirrors are located more toward the back of the bike and toward the top. Im going to go to a bike shop and test em out before i buy them

MNDZA

Awesome. Keep us posted on how they work. I can't wait to get rid of the stock mirrors.

fz6r rider

you mean you dont like those moped/dirtbike mirrors??? lol

fz6recon

It would be awesome if those mirrors worked out pretty good with our bike...let us know

fz6r rider

so i went to the shop today and tried em out they work GREAT if your trying to see the birds, or your chest. looks like im gonna have to mod mirrors I may go to the scrap yard and see how that works out

W

wildman

so i went to the shop today and tried em out they work GREAT if your trying to see the birds, or your chest. looks like im gonna have to mod mirrors I may go to the scrap yard and see how that works out

I was just about to say. The stock mirrors barely let me see anything past my arms... I have pretty broad shoulders though. Looking at the pic of your mirrors that you wanted, I actually cringed. Those mirrors would be as good as not running any at all. They do look cool though. :thumbup:

RZ350 Rider

They look like their only purpose is to satisfy the letter of the law, functionality be damned. Pig spotter indeed.

RZ350 Rider