Mirrors!!!

wallerjt217

I got my R6s mirrors in yesterday and they went on easy, all I had to do is drill two holes but went very quick. I agree why didn't Yamaha just put these mirrors on rather than the stock tall scooter mirrors.

porky45

great question! glad you could join the R6s mirror club!

Detrich

Nice, got any pix to share? :)

I got my R6s mirrors in yesterday and they went on easy, all I had to do is drill two holes but went very quick. I agree why didn't Yamaha just put these mirrors on rather than the stock tall scooter mirrors.

wallerjt217

Yes I do!! Sorry about that I forgot to post some pics. LOL

Attachments

njdan

Wallerjt, when you installed those mirrors do the rubber housings match up with the ones that were on the bike or are there marks from the stock rubber housings?

wallerjt217

Wallerjt, when you installed those mirrors do the rubber housings match up with the ones that were on the bike or are there marks from the stock rubber housings?
There are a little bit of black marks from the original, but with a little goo gone or nail polish remover, or anything else you can probably get a auto parts store it removes fine, add some wax and its good to go!!!

wallerjt217

Yeah I had to remove all plastics and drilled a hole right under one of the stock holes for the bike and the mirrors rubber piece covers everything up pretty much there was a little black lines from the original but again it was removed easily!!!