Mirrors!!!

porky45

i'll let others chime in on the type. If those don't work out for you then try the r6s mirrors. way better than stock.

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

These or these ones depending if you want mirrors with signals. Either way try to buy them from Fly-n-Cycle. I ordered my mirrors from them and they have great service and fast shipping.

porky45

those are the r6s mirrors that JonKerr and myself have. You do have to drill an additional hole in the metal bracket but i think they look way better.

mchury

These or these ones depending if you want mirrors with signals. Either way try to buy them from Fly-n-Cycle. I ordered my mirrors from them and they have great service and fast shipping.
I agree 100 percent. i got my trojan ferring mount mirrors from fly n cycle as well. I got the two day shipping and within 3 days they were on the bike.

F

FZ6Rgurl

I'm getting OEM GSXR mirrors with the integrated blinkers in them. I had the posts measured and they will work. I'm excited. :)

mchury

I'm getting OEM GSXR mirrors with the integrated blinkers in them. I had the posts measured and they will work. I'm excited. :)
deff gonna need to see pics of those when u get em done

F

FZ6Rgurl

Oh for sure! I ordered some universal mirrors and I went in today to have my dealership put them on, but the angle we have at the base of our mirrors was wrong for the universal mirrors. LOL! So that means they are not universal. If installed, I would be looking toward the ground just to my right. They didn't have a pivot joint on them at all. It sucked. But that's what you get for $20 mirrors. But if you look at a new GSXR, the mirrors with the integrated signals in them, that is what I ordered. Should be here by Monday, and put on probably Tuesday.

pyrocpu

Super! I'll have to see how your install goes. The GSX-R mirrors on my buddy's, well, GSX-R600 is perfect: OEM quality, OEM adjustability, and an integrated look!

F

FZ6Rgurl

This is in the process of installing them. They sat low enough, that we had to adjust my clutch and brake levers so they wouldn't hit the mirrors. Not as much visibility as the factory mirrors, but they actually give you a better glance at your blind spot. You just can't see directly behind you. We also rolled my handlebars back a smidgen. I love them though! The dealership was closing, so I am going back in Monday to get them hooked up.

wallerjt217

Mirrors

I ended up putting the Trojan universal mirrors on and they went on great without any drilling!!! appreciate the comments!!!

Attachments

wallerjt217

I like how ur bike turned out with the mirrors FZ6RGURL!!!!

Pompatuse

Ok...so the Trojan mirrors will go on without any major mods. What other mirrors are simple to put on and look good? By simple to put on I mean take the old ones off, screw the new ones on and go ride. I can find mirrors all day, but I dont know which ones don't need drilling, etc. Not that I can't do it...I just don't feel like doing it.

JonKerr

Elite Member

Pompatuse

True enough. I was feeling lazy when I wrote that, I guess. I saw the pics of your R6S mirrors and they look good. Those are just the stock ones?

Detrich

love the yellow color wallerjt. looks nice! :)

JonKerr

Elite Member

Pompatuse

Okay, just got my Trojan mirrors in and am READY to get rid of the rabbit ears. I'm putting the bike in my buddies garage Thursday after work and we are putting on the mirrors, a set of flush mounts, and modifing the windscreen. If I can scare up a license plate light by then I'll install a custom made eliminator as well. It's gonna look alot different when we get done. Doing all of this Thursday afternoon/night, in time for Spring Break. The flush mounts are the ones that come in a FZ1 kit. I have 2 sets of them and I'll see how it goes. I'm only using them until I get the Phasor flushmounts that I want and then I'll change them out. I will, of course, post pics if anyone wants to see them.