Miley Cirus VMA

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

CTK2609

Yes and changed the channel before I wretched...

Sage

Nope, just all the posts on reddit and imgur making fun of it.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

abyss1406

Ha, miley cyrus, nuff said

DevlDog

I agree, Gaga did look rather nice last night, compared to how sickly/too skinny/anorexic she used to look.

And Miley...good God. I hope ol' Billy Ray chewed her *** out good after the shenanigans last night. I was watching it and the whole time I was like "...wtf? Teddy bears? Really?" And her outfit? Just disgusting.

Pinarello Rider

She's just playing the slutty card... like so many did before. If I was her... I will put some clothes on, she looks better. From the little bit of what I seen... she forgot her a$$ at home! LOL

Not a big fan of Lady Gaga... but dang she look good!
Yup. Britney, Christina, etc.

I agree, Gaga did look rather nice last night, compared to how sickly/too skinny/anorexic she used to look.

And Miley...good God. I hope ol' Billy Ray chewed her *** out good after the shenanigans last night. I was watching it and the whole time I was like "...wtf? Teddy bears? Really?" And her outfit? Just disgusting.
Never been a fan of Lady Gaga - not doing anything different in her music. The rest is window dressing and that doesn't make the music any more interesting to listen to.

Can't understand Miley Cyrus. Aside from being on a TV show, can she actually sing? Never heard her in a live type setting and we all know what auto-tune can do in a studio setting.

This is why I am tuned to di.fm all day. No pretense.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

RoadTrip

I just watched the performance on youtube, yeah it was pretty much like a Madonna knock off, I think people are making way too big a deal out of it though, ever heard of Wendy o' Williams? Shock rock is nothing new, and this little girl failed a bit, I like my pop stars to demonstrate singing and dancing talent first, then if you get old like Madonna then you start group humping to get attention. I mean Miley is young, does she really need this to boost her career? It didn't help Christina Agulera IMO, took her down a notch in my view, but they are all so desperate be the top billing - just focus on the singing and dance numbers and you will develop a fan base.

BKP

LOL... looked like he chewed her a$$ out *before* the performance... from here on in, Miley will be known as... wait for it....

...wait for it...

Chicken-A$$

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

crobih

And we are talking about it, so she did what she needed. Now her next step is a sex tape and she will be making kardashian money. Pooor female population and male population that will have to date the miley cyruses of the the world.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

BKP

If you listen and watch miley cyrus in the "back yard sessions" sing the song Jolene....she does a phenominal job...

the vma's are about show...and she showed to much... IMHO!

here is a link to that song...
She has a decent voice, and does a great job w/ that tune...

Just a shame she feels the need to go Hollywood, and behave like so many other decadent dickwads with an "anything goes" attitude...