Maybe I should own two bikes...

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Deathdiesel

The wife has always wanted me to buy a cruiser. While I am not really a fan, I did find a new Harley that I sort of fit on & even liked.... Or, maybe I liked it only because it matched my polo...

Who knows, Maybe I will own 2 bikes someday.
Im curious, did you check the price tag on that bad boy? ;)

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

bmw675

First off, if that is you in the pic, man you are a big man! lol! If it makes you happy go for it!
That's why he had to sell the 6r. He probably looked like a monkey f***ing a football. :eek:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

danieljardim

While the Road glide is nice, i can't get past the fairing. I like the street glide better. They are both extremely comfortable. I almost bought a street glide last year.
I love harleys, I think they look cool as hell, just think they way overpriced. My dream bike was the v-rod until the diavel came out.

As long as you don't customize it with handle bars that go over you head.. They are cool as hell. I don't like the fairings thou.

SpawnXX

Premium Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member
Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

dnielson45

Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Invader Jim

The wife has always wanted me to buy a cruiser. While I am not really a fan, I did find a new Harley that I sort of fit on & even liked.... Or, maybe I liked it only because it matched my polo...

Who knows, Maybe I will own 2 bikes someday.
You need two bikes, one for you and one for your wife. She needs to buy herself a cruiser. Riding is much more fun than being a passenger. ;)

Last edited: