Maryland bikers group

Daemonich

Even though I would have no problem making that ride down there, I dont think this weekend would be good for me :/. Got plans heading out to the Eastern Shore.

Any update on the FB Group and needing to be invited? Or is my group search featured just eff'd?

GHOSTWITHTHEMOST Im over in Harford if you wanna throw a ride together sometime. I got a brother with a Ninja 250 and a buddy with a Monster 1000.

Daemonich

Nevermind, found it. Must have opened it up. Sent a request. Like I said, I wouldnt mind riding down on a nice weekend.

jfont

I will be in CA for a week after finals(this week). Thanks for the prompt invite though. I look forward to the next one I can make.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member
Last edited:

eerazaa

Hey guys,
I am in the gaithersburg area myself and have been looking for people to ride with. Next time you guys go out, let me know. I am getting a little bored riding by myself for the most part.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

eerazaa

You practically live down the street (Like 10 mins away).
I am down to go on Sat. Just let me know the exact location you would want me to meet up with you guys.
Thanks

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member
Last edited:

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Cerebus

Had a good ride on memorial day! Largest "Gaithersburg Riders" ride yet 14 deep. Kind of nice to have everything from a 229cc single cylinder Cleveland Cycle Werks "Tha Heist" up to a liter and lots in between.

Met a lot of BRAND NEW riders on ZX6R, CBR600 F4i, ZX7, and 995i..... makes my brain hurt. "Oh we got them because it was cheap" or "I could only afford $1,400" as they ride with basically only a helmet. Ok ok, off soapbox.

Definitely a good ride. The pass over White's Ferry was cool too, I haven't ever done that before. I seen Rabi is maybe looking to do something this weekend too. I could do another Sunday ride.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member