Memorial Day Ride in Maryland

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Tsaph

I am down. It should be a good day for a nice ride!

Edit: just double checked the time, and the SO's flight comes in at 1600 so I doubt I will be able to make it unless it gets moved up a bit.

Last edited:

mashuga

Ill finally try and meet up, just moved though and finally have a garage to set up among other new move things.
Hopefully I can make some time. If anything I may see you guys around and join up for a bit.

aarone0302

I might be up for that as well. need to figure out how to get to this meeting point. (just moved from wisconsin, not familiar with the area) and also see if the wife wanted to do anything.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member
I so want to go tomorrow since im not working while a ride is happening...

aarone0302

Unfortunately I couldn't go on the Memorial Day ride. Perhaps we can set up another ride sometime soon? As I said in my last post I'm from Wisconsin. And I'll be going back for a week to visit on July 11. If we can set something up before that date, that would be great. I'm down for the route that was posted above. Or a new one. I'm open for anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tsaph

I couldn't make it either unfortunately. Had to pick someone up from the airport. But if you all want to do something again let me know! The Ferry Run does look fun though!