Marthy website

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Rookasaki

I would add a little more graphic detail to the site (back ground). Web-site appearance in my book is #1. If the site doesn't look good I won't order. That being said, It's a nice site so far. Keep up the good work. :)

clifford_05

The site looks to good to me. And as other people stated having before and after pics and maybe a video of the sound difference on atleast a link to youtube of the exhaust would help a little and maybe a couple pics in the background or something like pics of bikes or something. Other then that I dont see the need to add anything else at the moment.

Good job

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

jay

I agree that it need more "flashy"stuff but the Yahoo DIY is kind of limited, I might be able to find more option as I work with it. If business is good, I will invest in a better website (by a pro...)
QUOTE]

Flash looks good but takes some time to load... i once created a flash based website using the pre-built templates, the software was abt $150. the site looked good but had limited fuctionality.. does anyone knows of a good website software??

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JJ Fz6r

:D

Did you figure an exhaust for a centre stand Marthy? :) Because I was wondering the same thing? That would be great to know that theres some out there :D

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member