Marthy Exhaust Group

xJoshuaDrakex

Installed my marthy viper exhaust Friday night and I couldn't be happier. The sound is amazing. Marthy did a great job. Will be installing my pcv and block off plates tonight.

travisH3

Ok, Thanks for the info. I will definitely fab something then. I didn't know the muffler hanger clamp came with Marthy's system. I think I can manage to make the aluminum piece. LOL! Thanks for all the pics.
Welcome. :)

tdechen

2012 fz6r exhaust questions

Hi Marthy
I am new to this forum and i was wondering if there is a solution to the 2012 fz6r besides spending a lot of money for the two brothers or M4 exhaust solutions. The sound of fz6r is very quiet and i would love to have it loud just like any r6 or cbr 600'ss
Tsewang
[email protected]
Queens NYC

travisH3

Hi Marthy
I am new to this forum and i was wondering if there is a solution to the 2012 fz6r besides spending a lot of money for the two brothers or M4 exhaust solutions. The sound of fz6r is very quiet and i would love to have it loud just like any r6 or cbr 600'ss
Tsewang
[email protected]
Queens NYC
You have found the right place. Marthy will take care of you for half of what you would pay for the big name exhaust. It will sound really good too!

travisH3

Are the block off plates supposed to totally stop back firing because mine still does?

JSP

Super Moderator
Uncle Buck's Awesome Car - YouTube

That how it sound without it! No but seriously... it's bad without the plates!

On my 8 without blocking the AIS and a slip on, holy cow! Sounds like a machine gun going off in the exhaust. Crazy bad. Blocked the AIS and its almost all gone. Very little that is hardly noticeable now. AIS sucks haha. Dirty hippies. :D

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

travisH3

No, they are greatly reduced, but it will still happen.
sweet, just making sure i didnt do anything wrong. Its only if i let off high in the rpms and am totally off the throttle it will do a few pops but other than that, it doesnt make any back fires.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

travisH3

Ok, you got a good one. I don't notice it as much because I never let an engine lean out at high rev with close throttle. Even on downshift I blip the throttle...
I'm starting to do that too!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

travisH3

I was just checking out few things... next exhaust will be Marthy #20! Wow, that's a lot of exhaust done in two years. Never would have tough...

Thanks everyone for your support!

Who's picking up the lucky number 20? LOL
i figured you have done more exhausts than that. I didnt know my bike had such rare parts on it :D

MustGoFaster

I'll hit you up in a few months after I kill myself during the holiday season working my ass to the bone. (Hopefully.) :D

efforex

I was just checking out few things... next exhaust will be Marthy #20! Wow, that's a lot of exhaust done in two years. Never would have tough...

Thanks everyone for your support!

Who's picking up the lucky number 20? LOL
What number was I

tdechen

Hi

Am i a member since i got Marthy,s exhaust with Viper Can. Just got back from the dealership and saw them install the exhaust..lots of other work still pending..hopefully by tmr or the day after I will get my bike,,,cant wait to see it as a new charecter...
my bike is called rangzen (freedom) in my language...

Attachments