Marthy Exhaust Group

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Kdubb223

Can't wait to be a full time member. Thanks again Martin! Looking forward to the exhaust. :thumbup:

TokenSSDD

So when do we get our exclusive member shirts and decoder ring? LOL.

daddyrack

Premium Member

daddyrack

Premium Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Captcha

Just so I'm clear you cut off the catback essentially and add a new collector to the header(stock correct?) and then a slip op exhaust?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Captcha

I hope you didn't take my reply as snied or condescending in anyway as it wasn't meant to be implied like that. I was asking because I saw you mention custom stuff and I'm fairly local and was eventually gonna see about doing an exhaust on my bike when I get one.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JimmyC

Martin, thanks again looking foward to joining the dark side...I can't wait until it comes in.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JimmyC

Got it all packed and ready to go!
I recieved my Exhaust today....the install was very easy...it sounds great what a difference....anyway I started it quickly to hear the tone but my PC V comes in tommorow so I haven't taken it for a ride yet not to mention it is about 30 Deg. F outside at the moment.

I feel like a little kid on Christmas.....I thinkI will be stalking UPS waiting or my stuff to come in once I get home from work.....LOL....

Again thanks Marthy for making this Solution Possible !!

JimmyC

Marthy Viper exhaust

I recieved my Exhaust today....the install was very easy...it sounds great what a difference....anyway I started it quickly to hear the tone but my PC V comes in tommorow so I haven't taken it for a ride yet not to mention it is about 30 Deg. F outside at the moment.

I feel like a little kid on Christmas.....I thinkI will be stalking UPS waiting or my stuff to come in once I get home from work.....LOL....

Again thanks Marthy for making this Solution Possible !!
ok...so I installed Marthy Viper exhaust last night and I just recieved my PC V today and installed it...installation of the PC V couldn't be easier..Plug in play...I downloaded the maps directly from Marthy and installed the Viper adv Gearing Maps ... I also downloaded the touring map as well I figure I will try these for the better fuel economy.
The down side is I live in Mass and its 41 Degrees out...so I took it for a 15 min ride froze my A$$ off... To make a long story short the Bike is a New Beast This exhaust is loud!!! Couldn't be happier...if you are on the fence of getting a new Exhaust check out the Viper for under $800 you a have a full setup with PC V and Maps. Marthy was very easy to work with and with a super fast delivery...Great product!!! Look foward to the weather getting better this weekend to get out for some riding........:)

Kdubb223

My Marthy exhaust arrives tomorrow. Now I just need my damn toe to heal! and find the money for a pcv or jb pro. Until then I guess Ill just be making sweet noise in my garage :D

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member