M4 Exhaust

06330i

Ok so I've scanned through pages and pages about this exhaust and can't find anything. Has anyone on the forum used this exhaust? How is it? The search bar keeps telling me it left out "m4" because its too short or too common so it's making it really hard to find anything.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

06330i

Yea I've tried everything, the only way I get anything back is if I go on google and search m4 exhaust and in the search some pages to this site shows up. Even when I use advanced search it still gives me this: The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search: m4
Guess I'll have to try a bit harder, but thank you for your imput.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Chevyfazer

FYI a google search always works better for me than the search features on all the sites, they kinda suck compared to google. just type "fz6r" then what ever you want and the sites normally the first thing to pop up with anything that matchs your search

ie "fz6r m4 exhaust"

JSP

Super Moderator
FYI a google search always works better for me than the search features on all the sites, they kinda suck compared to google. just type "fz6r" then what ever you want and the sites normally the first thing to pop up with anything that matchs your search

ie "fz6r m4 exhaust"
+1

Or to get specific search results from this forum, google search:

site:www.600cc.org and whatever it is you want to search for.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

miketriebsch

I have the M4 and love it. Bought it on here from somone for 650 with a juice box and included the shipping. Only issue is the juice box really wasn't made for the m4 so I'm not sure if it's even beneficial to use it. I will say the exhuast sound awesome, nice and loud. You tube it it's on there.