Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

WeatherB

How do you guys use this tool to lube the throttle cable?

I wasn't able to expose any holes at the grip end to feed the lubricator through. I even tried to play around with the adjustment screw by the throttle grip to no avail.

The clutch was no problem and got lubed very easily.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

WeatherB

Remove the cover of the trottle cable attached to the throttle grip, under there you will see an opening.
Ah okay so I need to remove the bottom portion of the throttle grip assembly?

I tried playing around with the little adjusting nut down there to no avail.

W0rp3D

I ordered this last year.. But before I could use it my dealer lubed my cables for me when I had my 8k service done. Now at the start of season I will be do for my 12k within a week (whenever start of season will be). I am going to try using it then. But the seller was very good. I received the item fast.

Would this be something that can be shipped up to Canada? Dont have much experience with shipping items, but being that the syringes are filled with oil, would that be allowed under "declaration"? Good luck though, hope it can be because it does seem like a nifty product.

Anyone try "reloading" one of these syringes? I thought I heard mixed things about the black rubber seal not really holding up for reloading.
According to his last post on his fb page https://www.facebook.com/EZGliderCableLube he does ship to canada.