lowering the bike down for a short person

ok im only 5ft1 and my bf bought me and him a bike but i cant hardly reach the ground on the fz6r , sooo is there a way i can lower the bike down to were i can reach better ? we've done lowered the seat down as far as that would go but ive heard the whole bike can be lowered as well . so please guys help me on this one ?:eek:

elderproctor

Roaring Toyz Lowering Link Install

Hi,
Check out the Lowering Link Thread that's posted it will have plenty of info that you can look through.

I am 5'4" and I bought the Roaring Toyz Lowering Link, it was $99.00 and fairly easy to install. I also had my seat shaved down and I sent it to Mean City Cycles. Mean City has a website you can check that as well to get different options and pricing according to what you are looking for. I had my seat shave for for less than $60.00.

I am no flat foot with no balancing problem

NYGirl

Installed the Roaring Toyz lowering link and shorter kickstand -- WOOORLD OF DIFFERENCE -- well worth $200. Do it.

xplodnstar

+1.

At 5'0" I'm still not a full flat-foot, but darn close. It made a world of difference and I even like the handling better.

The install was not too hard. It took me and hubby about 2 hours to do, with front lowering.