Looking for Multiseason Riding Pants

swatguy

So looking for a decent pair of "throwover" riding pants. Looking primarily for mesh as the heat and humidity in summer here can be pretty nasty. Also wouldn't mind a removeable windproof or thermal lining.

I commute and the temp changes sometimes 15-20 degrees so would be nice to have the liners but If I have to buy 2 different pairs to do the job I may do that. All I have found so far local is the Tourmaster Venture Air pant. Was hoping to find something a bit more sportier looking, but am limited here on brands. The only other pant they carry is the Joe Rocket Alter Ego.

Thanks

djf18374

So looking for a decent pair of "throwover" riding pants. Looking primarily for mesh as the heat and humidity in summer here can be pretty nasty. Also wouldn't mind a removeable windproof or thermal lining.

I commute and the temp changes sometimes 15-20 degrees so would be nice to have the liners but If I have to buy 2 different pairs to do the job I may do that. All I have found so far local is the Tourmaster Venture Air pant. Was hoping to find something a bit more sportier looking, but am limited here on brands. The only other pant they carry is the Joe Rocket Alter Ego.

Thanks
Scorpion Deuce overpants are what I use. It makes life easy having a windproof liner and mesh outer with armor. They were reasonable in price, and comfy too. Look em up, if they are still available. I bought them over a year ago....

Chucker

+1 on the Deuce pants. I have them and find them cool enough in the heat, but the windproof liner makes them warm in the cool weather. It's amazing how much knee armour blocks the wind and keeps your knees warm.