Lookie what I bought today

roadrat

Hey Mickie I am may be known as sprockethead in other parts of the internet universe. :D Congrats again on the bike - pretty cool that you have so much experience and have owned so many different bikes yet picked the FZ6r. It really is a great bike! :thumbup:

KeysRider3

Great buy, Queen, and Thanks for the pic. The bike looks amazing without the graphics. I picked-up a left-over '09 in '11. If the dealer didn't already do it, you should change the oil, and brake fluid, and run some SeaFoam fuel/fuel system condition through the tank.

MustGoFaster

Wow she's a beaut! Enjoy!!!

Queen

Great buy, Queen, and Thanks for the pic. The bike looks amazing without the graphics. I picked-up a left-over '09 in '11. If the dealer didn't already do it, you should change the oil, and brake fluid, and run some SeaFoam fuel/fuel system condition through the tank.
I'll ride the first 100 miles then change the oil. Thanks for the seafoam idea, hadn't thought of that.

Detrich

If it were In SoCal, where sales tax is 9.25%, any dealership selling a new 2009 OTD for $5,500 is prolly breaking even at best- unless they acquired the bike at a fire sale... DMV fees are around $125 - $150, which means the sale price b4 taxes would be $4,900 or lower. U can't even get a used bike at that price. LOL. U got a steal.