Lookie what I bought today

Queen

Dealer had a leftover '09, and cut me a very decent deal. I'll pick it up early next week. :clap

Fizzer6R

awesome! i don't know how you can buy a bike and not ride it home the same day, I'd offer them $ to hurry up and prep the bike for delivery :D

Queen

awesome! i don't know how you can buy a bike and not ride it home the same day, I'd offer them $ to hurry up and prep the bike for delivery :D
We've been having BIZARRE warm weather here for March, the dealer sold ten bikes today alone! I don't think I could have offered him enough money to prep mine... he had a few $20,000 BMW's leaving ahead of me. :p

bmw675

congrats. I've seen sportland putting the white one outside during the day for the last couple weeks. I knew it wouldn't last long.

Queen

congrats. I've seen sportland putting the white one outside during the day for the last couple weeks. I knew it wouldn't last long.
They actually had two, I tested the demo one but bought the new one in the back warehouse.

Man that thing has smooooth power delivery!

6R Blackout

She's a beauty! Congrats you will love that bike, ride safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

addictionsola

Awesome, I actually bought the same bike last week! (year and all!) I had them peel the graphics though, pearl white looks AMAZING in the sun. :)

Detrich

Congrats! :)

Queen

Awesome, I actually bought the same bike last week! (year and all!) I had them peel the graphics though, pearl white looks AMAZING in the sun. :)
The dealer told me if the white bikes had come without the magenta swirl in the graphics, the bikes would have been gone in '09, but as-is most guys just don't like those graphics.

I actually do though, very pretty. :D You're right about the white paint in the sun, I was staring at the metalflake in the paint yesterday.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

JustKatie

Did you get it at Sportland in Urbana? I saw it sitting outside last Wednesday. Congratulations I bet you are on pins and needles waiting to pick it up! This has been an awesome March for Illinois, I have been taking full advantage and getting alot of riding time in. Congrats again and enjoy your new baby!

Queen

Did you get it at Sportland in Urbana? I saw it sitting outside last Wednesday. Congratulations I bet you are on pins and needles waiting to pick it up! This has been an awesome March for Illinois, I have been taking full advantage and getting alot of riding time in. Congrats again and enjoy your new baby!
Thanks, and yup, getting it at Sportland. I got one they still had new back in the warehouse.

This weather has been crazy good for March, so glad we get to be out and about on two wheels so soon!!

Andy

Way to go Queen. I got the same leftover March 7th. Have been enjoying it and the weather. Set a record already in Mo. for 8 or 9 days over 80 degrees. Took the graphics off the farings. Still have to take care of my tank. I paid $5999 plus a little freight and setup crap. Got them to throw in free helmet. :steve: