Look what arrived in the mail today...

ajiribarren

Look what arrived in the mail today... (My Leo Vince Install)

:D

My XJ6S comes with a factory center stand, so the TBR full exhaust was a no-go. All other exhaust I investigated didn't take into account the center stand, only the Leo Vince. An I think it will look sweet! :D

Cant wait to fit it on the bike!:steve: The only thing I'm missing is a torque meter, wonder if I could rent one?:confused:

Last edited:

ajiribarren

Around 900 USD shipped to Australia. A local dealer quoted me 1970 AUD (around 1800 USD) without installation!:eek:

As for fuel management, none for the moment. Enough farkles for the bike at the moment :p. Also got in the mail the Vario Touring Screen for the XJ6S, so I got enough to be entertained for a while hehe.

ajiribarren

nice can you send me a link of where you got it from thanks
Hey mate, I sent an email to [email protected]. All the deal was done by mail. Very nice guys, and everything went on smoothly!

What bike you got? The FZ6R or the XJ6?

ajiribarren

Could this be an alternative to the Two Brothers for the 6R?
I believe so! Our bikes are essentially the same! I like the underbody design of the Leo. Nobody in this forum has taken the plunge into the Leo, I'll try to share my experience with you guys.

ajiribarren

Sorry guys for the delay, I was busy at uni. Today I had a free afternoon so I tried to document the installation of the Leo Vince.|

I did it by myself in about 4 hours.

Pics before starting:

The package contents:

Original Exhaust Uninstalled:

Lambda Probe:

Ready to install the new exhaust:

Here is were it took me the most part of the 4 hours install. Trying to connect the headers to the collectors! :banghead: It was a royal pain in the ass!! Very difficult to align! I even had to use some grease, and a LOT of patience. I was going to give up, but finally I managed to make it work!:D Then was the installation of the muffler, connecting the hangers to the body, and reinstalling the lambda probe.

ajiribarren

Here she is, just wating for me to clean the headers and muffler before firing her up for the first time! :D (Btw, her name is Candy;):p)

Headers and muffler cleaned, bodywork installed and baffle removed. Let's fire her up! :wav:

Sound wise, I love it!! Deeper and throatier sound than stock, and a very stealth looking exhaust. I shoot a small video, but it doesn't make justice to how beautiful it sounds! I didn't revved her too much, my neighbors were starting to look out the windows, so hopefully I'll might be able to make a better video some other day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeDU_njcFwM]Leo Vince exhaust[/ame]

Is exactly what I wanted, and for me it was the only option because of the center stand. In the end, very happy! :D

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

ajiribarren

Of course it doesn't.
The exhaust comes with a plug to fill the lambda sensor hole in case the bike doesn't have one.

Although is for the XJ6, I bought my exhaust from the States, so I'm pretty positive that it will fit the FZ6R. If u look at the XJ6F, it is identical to the FZ6R, complete with fairings and air scoops and all.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

creggur

Nice setup! Vince makes quality stuff and the bike sounds sweet!

Leo Vince is what I want for my VFR for Christmas... Maybe if Tracie wants one for her 6R she'll let me have one for Alice....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv7G5rsRwb4]YouTube - VFR Commercial[/ame]

msgirle

Leo Vince Exhaust

I ordered mine yesterday and got a great deal. I paid 729.00 that's with tax included.

It should be in tomorrow just need to install it! :) I'll post pictures once she's up and running! :p