Long Way Round miniseries

0150r

Hey, I just found the miniseries "Long Way Round" and started watching it. I'm on part 3 of 10 and it's pretty good. It's about two guys that take a motorcycle trip from London to New York the long way.

If you would like to watch it, you can find it on youtube:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcCV2Y0FykM]Long Way Round - ep01 - Preparation, part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

There are all ten parts on that persons page along with the follow up series "Long Way Down"

Detrich

Race to Dakar is in between those 2... LWD was the best of the 3 I thought. But, they're all pretty addictive once u start watching.

0150r

Awesome, I didn't know about Race to Dakar. I will be ordering it along with Long Way Down to give me something to watch on the ship this fall.

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

it sucked when they shot the bear :(

well, not ewan and charlie, but the russian truck drivers...

Chevyfazer

I actually liked the lwr better or at least the last half of it, I actually liked the road of bones parts, that's where things got interesting. Either way I have nothing but 100% respect for those guys and the places they took their probably 700lb+ bikes w/gear because of just how much work it is. I went on my first "real" dual sport ride over the weekend and I never knew just how exhausting it was wrestling a bike around all day and I was probably 300lb lighter then them!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345542966.140583.jpg
This was taken after we made it down a 1 1/2mile long boulder field that it had rained on the night before...

I was about 1 more drop away from admitting defeat...