Limited edition red and white 2010 FZ6R for sale

Brock Kickass

My bike has 5200 km and counting, and I am looking to sell so I can buy the FZ8 when it hits Canada. I have installed a Targa FE kit, and changed the oil at 1000 and 5000 km. I got caught in the rain once for 50 km, but other thsn that the bike has only seen nice weather. I wash it only by hand, and don't abuse the engine or transmission. I am located in the Ottawa area of Ontario, and want to keep my bike until I get my FZ8. Msg. me with an offer if you're interested.

SixHundred

Hey,
Im in Toronto...what is your asking price and would you think about riding it Toronto or would you have to have me pick it up in Ottawa?
Thanks.

Brock Kickass

Sorry I took so long to reply; no internet at home anymore. The biek is still for sale. Because it is so late in the season, I'll probably wait until spring to sell it, unless someone really wants it badly in the fall. I'm asking $7500 negotiable. The bike has 11 500km, 3 oil changes, has been stored indoors, and is warrantied unlimited miles until April 2012. I have installed a Targa FE kit, and can include new tires for the right deal. I will be willing to deliver to Toronto in the spring. I have a sprained foot and ankle right now, and won't be able to ride until next season. The bike will be stored indoors, climate controlled, with a charger on the battery all winter. I am looking for an FZ1 to replace it if anyone knows anyone.