Limited Ed. Rockstar Mesh Jacket-L/XL **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCawi

NEW PRICE: $120 SHIPPED

This was a limited production jacket you cant get ANYWHERE. Not a single store online can get their hands on it. I paid $199 for it.

I would like $125+$15 for shipping
This is the only version with a rain liner so it works on cool days and warm days, rode with this on a 113* heat index day and it worked amazing.

This jacket, I kid you not is a head turner and VERY visible even at night!

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

Bump make me an reasonable offer

CrazyCawi

send me detailed pictures of it please.

yfz6r

Little background of the phone

Its about 8 months old. It had a hard case on it for most of its life. It was my dad's old phone. However, him and my stepmom were on the roof of his Dairy Queen and she dropped it right on its face. It had a screen protector but it cracked the glass. My stepmom was due for an upgrade so she game my dad her phone and I inherited the broken iphone. I replaced the screen using this video as a guide.

How To Fix Replace Repair iPhone 3G / 3GS Broken Glass DIY | Handheld & Portable Devices | Howcast.com

The repair went fine. The phone looks and works as good as it did. There are small scratches that can be seen up close on the sides and back of the phone, but the screen is flawless (its brand new!) So if you put it in a case like 90% of the iphones on the market, it looks new. I have a nexus s that I LOVE so I have no need for the iphone. Its just a spare now.

Please excuse the messy desk and fingerprinted ipad.

Also, if you want to turn it around on ebay, the usual price is about $175-$200

This is jailbroken and can be unlocked to t-mobile, verizon, or att simcard easily. Will also restore if you don't want it jailbroken. Let me know!

Attachments

Last edited:

yfz6r

I've sold one item on ebay and my paypal got hacked and I haven't messed with selling on ebay since

CrazyCawi

what size is the phone 8gm or 16gb?

CrazyCawi

Big bump back to the top make me an offer i cant refuse

CrazyCawi

What size is the jacket?

edit: never mind just read the title
im 240 and can wear this jacket. When I was 190 I could wear this jacket.

CrazyCawi

pricing update

clorang115

I know you posted this a long time ago, but I'm really hoping you still have this jacket
And still wanna sell it. Impossible to find anywhere else! Contact me ASAP 5038665133

CrazyCawi

I sold it already sorry man

Status
Not open for further replies.