Like New Blue Riding Gear(CHEAP)

CrazyCawi

EBAY AUCTION FOR SHIFT JACKET

ALL PRODUCTS STILL AVAILABLE, PLEASE MAKE OFFERS! OPEN TO TRADES!!!

Ive got a full leather XL shift jacket with approved CE Armour in it($150+Shipping) or best offer
View attachment 21048

View attachment 21047

A XL Scorpion Hat trick tri-layer textile jacket with approved CE Armour in it($100+shipping)or best offer

View attachment 21045

View attachment 21046

and finally an LARGE EXO-700 Crackhead Helmet with the Red Iridium Lense, Dark Smoked lense, and a Clear Lense($100) (worn about 10 times, got a red bike and felt weird wearing a blue helmet on it so I bought a diff one) or best offer

HELMET IS SOLD-Ships 4/16/2011

View attachment 21049

Pictures of actual helmet coming soon this is just one off google so you guys know what it looks like :thumbup:

this gear is like brand new! Im to big to fit comfortably in either jacket, I purchased from motorcycle super store so my loss is your gain due to my size lol:surrender:

Last edited:

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Sparkxx1

If the textile jacket was small and red I would take it. I think I'm going to end up buying a speed and strength Twist of Fate Sp textile from MSS. Good luck on your sale!

CrazyCawi

Thanks a bunch!!! I'd like to get rid of the stuff as soon as possible so Make offers

And I bought it in all in September

CrazyCawi

deal pending on shift leather jacket

CBanks2343

Ever get any pics of the actual helmet? May be interested in that

bigguybbr

CBanks2343

ummmm hijack?

CrazyCawi

Why would he post that in MY sale thread

bigguybbr

Simma down now, I was posting for you because you said that you bought a size too small in each. Sorry for the heads up...

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member
Last edited:

CrazyCawi

bump to the top

pic of helmet coming tomorrow

Detrich

did u switch bike colors from blue to yellow CC?

CrazyCawi

did u switch bike colors from blue to yellow CC?
No, I had plans of painting my red Seca 750 blue, but the wife is going to be riding that one for a while and we bought the yellow yamaha last month. :D

CrazyCawi

WIlling to take trades as well...please make offers, I need this stuff gone!

CrazyCawi

bump to the top make offers?

CrazyCawi

please someone make an offer :)

CtrlAltDl

Got the helmet yesterday! Looks great and fits awesome and thanks for the quick shipping!