Lifes thoughts....

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

I have many times wanted to ride off into the sunset and start over.....the only hard part is this fancy 9 digit series of numbers follows you anywhere you go

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

CrazyCawi

"What 'fancy 9 digit series of numbers follows you anywhere you go'?" says the illegal immigrants.

I've felt that way before even before the bike. It comes and goes quickly though.
as sad as it is thats true....
I shouldnt have laughed either....because it is really sad

Bert-Aus

Break into this thread with a left field suggestion...emmigrate to Australia!

No social security numbers to plague you, low cost of living, good wages, litres (not gallons) of beer to drink, plenty of great rides and too much of wilderness (outback) to explore/ tour!

CrazyCawi

Break into this thread with a left field suggestion...emmigrate to Australia!

No social security numbers to plague you, low cost of living, good wages, litres (not gallons) of beer to drink, plenty of great rides and too much of wilderness (outback) to explore/ tour!
fortune to move there....is what I am lacking lol

Bert-Aus

fortune to move there....is what I am lacking lol
That is fair and I appreciate as a young person, sometimes the perceptions of life pose daunting challenges,
...but to get the most out of your life you have to take risks to enjoy changes.

just a suggestion for reflection

Blue-Sun

Elite Member
Last edited:

r0ar

I am definitely at that point in my life... With all the drama with my relationship , I'm pretty sure if my daughter wasn't here I'd have ridden off somewhere to start over myself.

CrazyCawi

Personally, I've alway been a bit nomadic... Never staying in a place too long. I figure there is a lot of United States that I haven't seen, but instead of just visiting for a week or two, I move there and live. After I get my fill of a city or state, the little nomadic gene in my DNA lets me it's time to move and seek a new adventure.

My furniture is all IKEA, if I want to move it; I can take it apart; or if it's been taken apart and put together too many times, I just throw it out and buy more IKEA, when I get to my new destination.

I never wanted to be one of those people that never moved more than 10 miles from where they grew up.

You only get to live once and I, personally, want to experience as much as humanly possible.

Just my two cents...
I want that life....
you obviously secure a job before you move I assume? How do you go about getting a good job before moving and its in another state, conference calls?

KeysRider3

Yeah, I've had a thought or two about riding away from things, but couldn't convince myself that Janis was right when she sang "Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose". Freedom, to me, is knowing that I'm not owned by the things I have. I appreciate what I have, but I don't worry about whether or not I'll have it tomorrow. There was a TV show when I was young called Route 66. It was about two guys (don't go there) who traveled the U.S. in a Corvette convertible, working along the way at pretty much anything that would pay the bill. That's possible now, if a person's willing to work at whatever's available and at whatever rate that work pays, and would be an amazing way to see the country.

Blue-Sun

Elite Member