Levers Question

Hello,

Had a question regarding levers. Done the research on Pazzos, ASVs as those are regarded as the better ones, and of course most expensive.
Saw these and were wondering about them:

https://www.motomummy.com/levers/fp-racing-sport-lever-set/

Not sure if anybody's used them or if they fade like the cheaper ones I can get like from here:

7 Clicks GP Adjustable Brake Clutch Levers Set for APRILIA

I would like a good lever thats not going to fade. I know it says powdercoating available on the motomummy one but the rep said only pink or white can be powdercoated all other colors wont be.

Any advice? If I have to spend a bunch more money to get better levers that wont fade or feel cheap I would do that, but would like to see some opinions first.

Thanks all!

iaminsider

I have a set of shorty levers from the2wheels.com and they seem to be great quality. I went black shorty with blue adjusters.

Admittedly I have only had them for 2 months (200 miles of riding) but they are great so far. I however am going to switch back to the stock levers, i am not a fan of the shorty. I should have ordered full length ones (personal taste).

mike

PSR click n roll levers are pretty good and have had for 1 1/2 years with no signs of fading. Good luck!