Leo Vince Exhaust (I used search first....)

Wooster

Well I ended up hooking up this slip on Leo Vince exhaust today. As I said before, I knew going in this wasn't going to give me any extra HP or louder sound, but I actually like this thing. It does change the tone of the exhaust a little bit. Kind of gives it a little deeper tone. For $230 I can live with it till I decide to go with a TB.

And don't make fun of my chicken stripes!!

Attachments

danieljardim

Well I ended up hooking up this slip on Leo Vince exhaust today. As I said before, I knew going in this wasn't going to give me any extra HP or louder sound, but I actually like this thing. It does change the tone of the exhaust a little bit. Kind of gives it a little deeper tone. For $230 I can live with it till I decide to go with a TB.

And don't make fun of my chicken stripes!!
sound clip please?

FZ6R_Mike

$230? Really? It would be cheaper to just buy some flex pipe from autozone and it will look just as bad! Oops I mean just as good. People please quit wasting ur money on stupid stuff like this when u can contact Marthy or make one urself (if u have the skills) for AROUND the same price. Hell im sure marthy could even fab something like this up if that's all u wanted for half the price! And as far as voiding warranties goes, the dealer or whoever HAS to PROVE that ur mods caused the problem to void the warranty. So let's say u put an exhaust and a fuel controller on and a month later a wire catches fire, they CAN NOT void ur warranty unless they have solid proof that the controller was wired wrong! Don't be scared of these dealers when they tell u all their lies!

Last edited:

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Wooster

I saw one going for $190 yesterday.
Im not interested in it at all.
But I could go through my history and find it if anyone is interested
Solomotoparts has one that is discounted to lke $190 but it was a used one.