Leo Vince Exhaust (I used search first....)

FazerWest

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

danieljardim

Ok so I read the other posts, but non of the links went to this site, so I thought maybe it was new...?

LeoVince Slip-on Exhaust for FZ6R 09-10 - Slip-on Exhaust Systems - Exhaust - Street Parts - SoloMotoParts.com - Motorcycle Parts, Accessories and Gear

Would this work without using R6 headers? I dont want to redo the entire system but I hate how quiet the bike is! I want a slip on!
That's the one I'm planing to buy for my bike. Can't afford a 1k two brothers right now.

And I have a 5 year warranty on my bike. I don't feel confortable installing fuel controler. The dealer may give me bs story and void my warranty.

Just don't like the looks of it. That bend on the pipe turns me down.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

omg hahah it looks like a little snake trying to climb out of that big box. Why would they even design this omg hahaha

danieljardim

FOUND ANOTHER SLIP ON.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgDpCoQFytg]Scarico Mivv Double Gun per Yamaha XJ6 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

danieljardim

They design these because there are people out there that will buy it because it is only $235, which is way more attractive than $1000, not realizing that it is strictly for show, it will do nothing more. I agree on this, at least get with Marthy, he can hook up an exhaust cheap. Fuel controller is definitely not going to void warranty as long as it is tuned properly. Really hard to mess it up when it comes with step by step instructions.

I can careless about performance.. still a noob and don't want a super ultra powerfull bike. just need a louder noise. (or maybe I just stop being cheap and get a marthy Exhaust. :surrender:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

JimmyC

+1.....I Have a Marthy Viper Exhaust and PC V and love it is worth saving for you could also go with his super trapp Exhaust which would not require a fuel controller...very easy to do.....or If you just want some noise with out spending money you go always go with the 5 min exhaust mod or welding a larger tip onto the large "Black box" but I would go the MARTHY route and stay away from useless slip-ons

danieljardim

+1.....I Have a Marthy Viper Exhaust and PC V and love it is worth saving for you could also go with his super trapp Exhaust which would not require a fuel controller...very easy to do.....or If you just want some noise with out spending money you go always go with the 5 min exhaust mod or welding a larger tip onto the large "Black box" but I would go the MARTHY route and stay away from useless slip-ons

Don't like the way the super trapp looks. I made up my mind. I'll go with the Marthy viper. Right before winter. I'm not gonna give up my bike for a few weeks now. I'm dying to hop on it and ride.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

hayden55

that is a good idea. then you can buy an akrapovic shorty like for the gsxr 600 and have somebody fit it for a couple bucks or do it yourself

JonKerr

Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Wooster

Hahaha.....I actually ordered this thing last week. I know it isn't going to give me any added performance or sound, but I think it looks a little better than the original end that is already on there. I agree it is way more $$$ than it is worth, but then again pretty much everything I've already bought for this bike has been.

This is turning into an expensive hobby...LOL

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member