Led Mirror?

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

latony007

yes I got the black and red

please post pics I will be installing them today or tomorrow
I already had several picts when I had those on. this first one is with GSXR on one side and these ebay ones on the other. The one on the road has the ebay mirrors on both. Like I said they looked excellent, worked great, couldn't see behind you, but could be different depending on how tall, skinny and where your bars are.

Attachments

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Zyra Yttrionus

I am biased and decided not to go with the knock off mirrors...I have metal skinny mirrors on now, and I hate them already. The gsxr mirrors looks great! I also have a white FZ with my custom paint job on the gas tank. Thanks for showing the picture +latony007. I see the bar risers might not leave room for visiability with those mirrors. It is taking me forever to find mirrors for my bike. I have a flasher relay that I installed already for my motodynamic integrated tail. But, when I get the Gixxer mirrors, I want to connect both the mirrors and the flush mount signals by TST industries...and I am not sure how I'm going to connect it when I have a harness converter provided by TST to hook up the flush mount signals as well. I believe I'm still going with Gixxer mirrors. Hopefully, I'll be able to see past my arms. But considering the short stem, I'll see when I put them on. Do you have any tips or problems you ran into when you put on the flush mount signals and the gixxer mirrors?

Last edited: