• No

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Sorry, it's to far away.

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters

Rookasaki

I know it's six months away but anyone here plan on going? I'll be heading down with a few bikes... Staying a few nights in Monterrey. I'm booking my room soon, as it's almost impossible to get one that close to the track. Anyhow, just want to get a feel for who's going. I know not everyone lives in cali etc... Maybe we can all meet up, takes some pic's etc...

Cautious_Corner I believe is still coming. ;)

Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

Heineken

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

wtnotch

I'm in. Not sure about which days or how many though. The track is a little less than 2 hrs from my house, so I may just be going down for Sunday. Motels can and do get stupid expensive the closer it gets to the race.

Russ

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

wtnotch

Right now the rates for the Best Western Beach Dunes Inn is right around $300 per night during the GP. They'll probably go up as it gets closer.

Russ

roadrat

Strong possibility I'll be there. I have relatives in the area and I could make up some BS excuse to my wife about going to visit my ancient almost dead uncle for the LAST time. :D

wtnotch

Strong possibility I'll be there. I have relatives in the area and I could make up some BS excuse to my wife about going to visit my ancient almost dead uncle for the LAST time. :D
For some reason, when I saw "... almost dead uncle ...", I pictured doing a "Weekend at Bernie's" thing - complete with pics to send to you wife :)

Yah, I know .... It seemed funny at the time.

Russ

roadrat

For some reason, when I saw "... almost dead uncle ...", I pictured doing a "Weekend at Bernie's" thing - complete with pics to send to you wife :)

Yah, I know .... It seemed funny at the time.

Russ
We could zip tie his body on the back of my 6r and ride around town taking pics of him and then tell my wife it was his last request. Great idea Russ!! :thumbup:

Detrich

What are the exact dates again? I missed it last summer and want to go this year if at all possible.

The drive up isn't too bad, but getting a hotel room at insane rates is... lol. Monterey is slightly cheaper?

roadrat

Rookasaki

Riders Attending
theRook
Flyingminno

wtnotch

Maybe
Jonkerr
roadrat

I camped one year, got smashed off of a keg... That one hurt the next morning!

CrazyCawi

Riders Attending
theRook
Flyingminno

wtnotch

Maybe
Jonkerr
roadrat

I camped one year, got smashed off of a keg... That one hurt the next morning!
*ahem*...thought brooke and I were coming?