L@@K!!! 2009 fz6r for sale $4500 (Priced to sale!)

plasticookie

I have a month old Fz6r that I need to sale asap...
-bike is blue
-800 miles
-still under warranty
-asking $4500

Email for pics and questions thanks

CrazyCawi

As one of the Moderators of this website We request you follow the forum rules of atleast an introduction in our new member forum section so we atleast know who you are or something about you.

Secondly, Pictures must be shown in ANY sale thread.

Lastly, were a family here, get to know the site a little and use it, not just for selling

On a top notch note, WELCOME to our forum we love new members, its a shame your a member because your selling your bike, but Im glad you enjoyed the Fz while having it! Again....:welcome:

plasticookie

Sorry your right i didn't registered to learn or talk about zx6r's, if I could keep it then I would have been more specific and followed the rules. I honestly don't mean this in any offensive way, but an introduction would have been pointless. I need to sell my fz6r and thought that since this is a site exclusively for fz6r's, that maybe someone here might appreciate a great deal on one or perhaps someone here who doesn't have one yet, but would like to. I'll attach a pic and I understand if you ban my post, but I didn't mean to be intrusive. Sorry

Attachments

CrazyCawi

Sorry your right i didn't registered to learn or talk about zx6r's, if I could keep it then I would have been more specific and followed the rules. I honestly don't mean this in any offensive way, but an introduction would have been pointless. I need to sell my fz6r and thought that since this is a site exclusively for fz6r's, that maybe someone here might appreciate a great deal on one or perhaps someone here who doesn't have one yet, but would like to. I'll attach a pic and I understand if you ban my post, but I didn't mean to be intrusive. Sorry
It wont be banned, we just need to know what were buying and who from like I said. Please post more contact info IE: phone number/email

kevin8198

Elite Member

Fizzer6R

Sucks you have to sell before you even get her broken in. Hope for the buyers sake you followed the break-in procedure. I bought an '09 a week ago with 0 miles on it for $6k so not a bad price as long as you took care of her.:thumbup:
wonder if it's had a first oil change yet

Fizzer6R

sold, was in knoxville, tn