Kneedraggers.com

O-turn

Partier
Was absolutley HORRIBLE to deal with.

Back story -

I bought 3 items from them on a day their website went down (the orders portion of it), I noticed that I did not recieve a confirmation e-mail that the order had been recognized, so I called them immediatley so I could make sure that order was not received and if it was that it could be canceled and replaced. They said they had no record of any order from me come through and to go ahead and place the order again. So I did.

So my order comes and this is where things go crazy! I notice 2 charges for the same amount on my credit card and call again to ask them to drop one. They say they cant drop it until I ship the items back! Im like wtf?!!? You sent me the order I placed, not 2! They confirm their site went down but still will not send me my money until I ship their items back, I am heated now....

So I talk to the manager who is apologetic and says we have confirmation we sent the items and someone at your work (Where I had them shipped) signed for them. Well we recieve tons of things here every day and its a small office with 6 people working here, I ask the signee who says she saw nothing from them! So now its on to UPS, who says they shipped these items and they were signed for and there was nothing they could do. BS

So I think I was out of almost 300 dollars when I call my credit card company who says they will investigate the situation since I received nothing. Well Im assuming they founds me the winner because the money is back in my account and after SEVERAL rude calls from Kneedraggers.com (Very unprofessional) I will never deal with them again.

I understand things happen, but you cant treat your customers that way, I never was iraite with them because I understand ish happens. As a large retailer though you need to make it right!

Sorry for the rant, wanted to post a warning....

Verranth

I placed an order for a jacket 3 weeks ago and got the jacket just fine, just later than I needed it, so I ended sending it back for store credit.

After reading your post, I'm a little worried about my order I just finished placing...hope nothing bad happens.

O-turn

Partier
I placed an order for a jacket 3 weeks ago and got the jacket just fine, just later than I needed it, so I ended sending it back for store credit.

After reading your post, I'm a little worried about my order I just finished placing...hope nothing bad happens.
Im sure youll be fine. They seem to be ok with shipping and all, but when they mess something up, THEY MESS IT UP!

lol

Verranth

Im sure youll be fine. They seem to be ok with shipping and all, but when they mess something up, THEY MESS IT UP!

lol
I did get my store credit without a problem. I have since then used them up and got my AStar MX1 riding shoes.

which, are awesome, btw! :)

Craxican

I ordered my PCV and Auto Tuner from them a ways back...I did not have an issue, but very glad that I did not after hearing your story...sorry to hear the negative news

cbzdel

I ordered my tail back from them, it was late in shipping because it was lost but kneedragers is not to blame, i think that was UPS..

JonKerr

Elite Member