Kickstand Turn

Do it a lot to turn the bike around in my garage. Our bike is a bit heavier than the one in the vid, but it still works fine. The grab bar around the back seat is a great handle.

Last edited:

lwclancers

I need to do that in my garage!

JSP

Super Moderator

yfz6r

Dude get rid of the bug! For some reason it looks like it sticks out further than anything else

JSP

Super Moderator
Dude get rid of the bug! For some reason it looks like it sticks out further than anything else
You guys are hurting his feelings...

Careful or he may respawn randomly throughout other peoples posts haha

XTRAWLD

That sure would be handy for when we park in the garage facing in and need to turn to get out. Hubby barely likes sitting on the bike with the kick stand down, I think he'd have a heart attack turning it with the full weight on the stand.

behindXgrnXeyes

I would be concerned 1. for damaging the kickstand and having it give up when I just needed it to hold the bike (or when I was turning it around) 2. my weak not being able to do it and dropping the bike on the ground or myself!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

cavcuz05

:hijack: off topic but thats the same bike off of House

dcBear78

I do it all the time as I need to park my bike sideways so I can get my car in far enough. Once used to it, it is quite easy to do.

poWKaw

done it, but only when needed which isn't often. the guys at yamaha who I bought it from taught me how, what wonderful influences!