just installed my tbr and jbpro, a few pics

lmzj0004

I have a TB exhaust as well, but does it come with a silencer? Whats that cylinder piece on the inside of the tip of the exhaust?

2011FZ6R

that's the silencer. Take the 6 torx screws out of the cap on the end and pull it out to remove it. It comes pre installed in the exhaust.

krzysiopl

I have a TB exhaust as well, but does it come with a silencer? Whats that cylinder piece on the inside of the tip of the exhaust?
Pull it out...it will sound a lot louder, hahaha..I did, and I don't regret pulling it out.

Sent from my Rubix ICS 5.2 on MT4GS

arse

bout to try it without the silencer this weekend :D

krzysiopl

vkamnev

nice!

can you show your another bike? i can see it's rear wheel, looks like cafe racer

arse

ok i guys i took out the silencer, and all i can say is, what an improvement. sounds amazing.

the cafe is one of my roomates. its a 79 cb750

Rowville-biker

that's the silencer. Take the 6 torx screws out of the cap on the end and pull it out to remove it. It comes pre installed in the exhaust.
I've installed the TBR exhaust today, i've removed the 6 torx screws and i still could not remove the silencer even how hard i try to pull it out. Please guide me how to remove it. Thanks

arse

mine just fell right out

Rowville-biker

i've finally managed to pull the silencer out with a little help from my neighbor. He used the rubber hammer handle to push in the tip and pull it out. Before he gave me a hand, he told me that as a neighbor's point of view, he does not want me to take the silencer out:eek:. I hope it's a joke :rolleyes: