just installed my tbr and jbpro, a few pics

arse

group buy purchase was a great deal, couldnt be happier. really opened the bike up in the high revs. all the info here made installation a piece of cake, thanks guys.

video in a bit!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

arse

thanks guys, yeah i went with aluminum to save a few bucks and i was starting to get bored with all the black on the bike.

Fizzer6R

hmm someone's been stealing road signs :Flip: hey can you get me one of those twisty roads x miles ahead ones, would be cool for garage

arse

jponza

im getting a pop when i let off the gas...and if i rev on neutral it sometimes shuts off, also today i went to turn her on and it wouldnt go any advice

jponza

it looks nice btw! i just installed my cf one

arse

did you set your jb to the number 2 setting?

jponza

The popping on decel is because you probably don't have the AIS block off plates. Doesn't harm the bike bits it's about a $40 fix if you don't like it. As for the shutting off part I have no idea?? I also went with the black series aluminum. Thought the carbon would blend in too much with my raven bike. I love it!
it is set on two indeed good sir. block off plates? im thinking maybe a leak where the xring is at? i dont really care if it pops as long as its not harming my bike. and ya it was really weird thats why i assumed it was a leak, not enough fuel to airflow ratio perhaps. ill make a thread that way i get off this guys glorious balck series aluminum haha

arse

no worries mate best of luck hope you get it figured out asap. you sure you have no leaks in the header gaskets?

jponza

no worries mate best of luck hope you get it figured out asap. you sure you have no leaks in the header gaskets?
ya it may be that, im gonna take another look and apply a tad bit of silicone is so, not on the flanges just around the ring where it connects

arse

ya it may be that, im gonna take another look and apply a tad bit of silicone is so, not on the flanges just around the ring where it connects
my biggest install issue was getting the headers all settled in to the manifold. i had two buddies helping though both laying on the ground holding it steady as i inserted from my right looking at the front of the bike.

jponza

my biggest install issue was getting the headers all settled in to the manifold. i had two buddies helping though both laying on the ground holding it steady as i inserted from my right looking at the front of the bike.
i had the same issue exactly they seemed like they didnt fit right, a little too close together. but i was as fortunate to have help. i may have to remove the headers and ensure that they are snug
thanks

wby0001

apologies if i am mistaken, but it looks as there is some kind of "fisheye" effect to the 1st picture. how do you do that? it looks awesome.

also, nice choice on the tbr :)

arse

apologies if i am mistaken, but it looks as there is some kind of "fisheye" effect to the 1st picture. how do you do that? it looks awesome.

also, nice choice on the tbr :)
its a fisheye lens for my canon dslr. totally manual lens so it didnt break the bank :)

krzysiopl

krzysiopl

On his website he's got that one designed for JBpro, hmmm I forgot...but well its I think first or second from the top. When the engine is below 140 degrees I get like a foot long flames everytime I come of the throttle...and I love it!! Today I pulled the preinstalled silencer and damn...what a difference, it sounds amazing...sick as hell...sounds more like a 1000CC bike now, and I'm loving it!

Sent from my Rubix ICS 5.2 on MT4GS